First, install Font Awesome:
- Download the latest Font Awesome version
- Double-click fontawesome-webfont.ttf and install it on your laptop/desktop (optional)
- Copy fontawesome.css to www/css
- Remove the references to font files in fontawesome.css, i.e. remove @font-face declaration
Then in Xcode:
- Copy fontawesome-webfont.ttf into "Your Project/Resources/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf"
- Add Font Awesome to the .plist file by selecting the "Info" tab
- Add a new property named "Fonts provided by application" and set the value to "fontawesome-webfont.ttf"
Clean and build your project. Font Awesome is now ready to be used.
<i class="fa fa-cog"/>